Ten Museum Park is one of Miami's most highly desired high-rise condo buildings. Designed by Chad Oppenheim of Oppenheim Architecture + Design and developed by Gregg Covin, Ten Museum Park was the first building of the Biscayne Wall that was completed in 2007. With just 200 residences located on 47 floors, Ten Museum Park is the essence of Miami luxury living. Units range in size from a 1 bedroom at 886 sq/ft to a 4 bedroom penthouse at 4,879 sq/ft. All units feature 10 foot plus ceilings, floor to ceiling glass, kitchen appliances by Miele, amazing mutli-floor penthouse units, expansive balconies with sweeping views of Miami Beach, Downtown/Brickell Miami, and amazing sunset views to the west. Select units have plunge pools allowing one to experience the ultimate in Miami highrise condo living.
Also featured at Ten Museum Park is the Clinique La Prairie Spa. The Clinique La Prairie Spa features Swiss Perfection products as well as spa services that consists of a multitude of face and body care treatments as well as an abundance of therapeutic treatments. Having such a well renowned spa in your residence is pure luxury. The wellness center's cardio room, weight room, and fitness area, are staffed by Clinique La Prairie professionals as well.
Ten Museum Park is walking distance to some of Miami's most desirable attractions including the recently completed Perez Art Museum Miami located in the newly developed Museum Park, the Adrienne Arsht Center as well as the American Airlines Arena. Located within a 5 minute drive is Midtown Miami, Miami Beach, and Mary Brickell Village, Coral Gables and Key Biscayne are located approximately 10 minutes away via car.
Welcome home, welcome to Ten Museum Park.
Building Amenities Include
- A 50 story crystalline structure of dramatic proportion designed by visionary architect Chad Oppenheim
- 10,000 sf restaurant and outdoor café fronting Biscayne Boulevard
- 3,000 sf bar and lounge inspired by Michael Capponi
- 20,000 sf of office space with views of Biscayne Bay
- 24-hour Valet Parking
- 24-hour building security
- Michael Capponi VIP access into popular clubs, nightspots and travel destinations worldwide
- Exclusive Clinique La Prairie white-glove service
- 25,000 sf Clinique La Prairie Wellness Center and Pleasure Garden
- Architectural pavilions dedicated to aromatherapy, chromotherapy, massage, meditation, steam, and sauna
- Building situated in the heart of Downtown Miami's Arts and Entertainment District
- Building located 5 minutes from South Beach, Coconut Grove, Miami Design District and Miami International Airport